We stumbled upon this great website: Menufortheweek.com the other day. It’s brilliant! She takes all the worry, stress, planning out of meal preparation.
How it works:
Whether you don’t like to cook, like to cook or consider it a necessary evil, Menu For The Week will simplify your life. Take back the time you spend tearing through cookbooks or trolling through the aisle at the grocery store trying to find good meals each week. With the easy recipes and shopping lists Menu For the Week automatically delivers to you, that time can now be spent with your family.
How it works:
- Join Menu For The Week with a 6-month or 1-year subscription.
- Each Friday morning look for an email with a link to 7 easy, family-friendly recipes and a shopping list.
- Use all the meals for that week or substitute with any meals from our recipe collection to suit your family’s needs and preferences.
- Print your recipes and grocery list.
- Get everything you need for a week of quick, yummy meals in one trip to the grocery store.
- Prepare your meals in 30 minutes or less.
- Enjoy the delicious food and extra time with your family!
Each recipe has fewer than 10 ingredients (most of which you already have on hand) and best of all, she taste tests every bit on her two children, 5 and 7.
She even offers a free trial week! And we love her tagline “Dinner should be successful, not stressful!” Amen, sister, Amen!