Taken from the always ingenious Weelicious.com
Turkey Pesto Meatballs (Serves 4-6)
1 1/4 Lb. Ground Lean Turkey
1/4 Cup Pesto
1/4 Cup Breadcrumbs
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 Tsp Salt
2 Cups Weelicious Tomato Sauce or Marinara Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place all the ingredients (except for the marinara sauce) in a bowl and using your hands, combine until everything is incorporated.
3. Using about 1 tablespoon of the mixture per meatball, roll into balls and place on a plate.
4. Pour the marinara sauce into a 9 x 9 inch baking pan and top with the meatballs.
5. Cover the baking pan with foil and bake for 20 minutes.