If this doesn’t sound like fun, we don’t know what is! Perfect for all ages to participate and enjoy once it’s done.
Taken from AmazingMoms.com
Did you know that you could make ice cream in a can?! Well, you can.
- 1 cup very cold milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 4 tablespoons of chocolate syrup
- 3 pound empty, clean coffee can with its sealable lid
- 1 pound empty, clean coffee can with its sealable lid
- Rock salt
1. Mix together the milk, sugar, syrup, and vanilla in a bowl< /font>
2. Pour the mix into the smaller can and cover it with the lid< /font>
3. Place the sealed smaller can into the larger can. Put ice and rock salt around the smaller can
4. Cover the larger can with its lid
5. Here is the fun part: KICK the can around (not too hard) between you and your kids just like if you were playing soccer. The more you roll it, the faster it will become a tasty homemade ice-cream!
6. After 30 minutes pick up the can and open it. Then open the smaller can to taste your ice cream!