We are so excited to launch our first giveaway of 2011! We’d like to introduce you to the talented Valerie of JMBThree Designs. She hails from Georgia and sews THE MOST adorable little girl dresses, skirts, pants, tops and more through her Etsy store. Seriously. Her stuff is so sweet it will give you a toothache!
She has graciously agreed to let a Momsense fan take this colorful Owl skirt home with them (and wouldn’t you know it? owls are the hot new thing this year!). The skirt is so bright and festive. You know any little girl would die to twirl around in this!
Valerie will custom sew one owl skirt, up to size 4T, for one special reader! Enter today and good luck!
Excited? Here’s how to enter:
- Visit JMBThree Designs and tell us which item you’d love to have!
- Add her store to your Etsy Favorites (click the heart Add To Favorites button) and tell use that you did.
- JMBThree Designs is on Facebook! Become a fan here and give her lots of Momsense love!
- Do you receive our emails? If so, let us know. If not, subscribe today.
- Are you a Momsense fan on Facebook? If so, let us know. If not, become a fan.
- Spread the word about this giveaway! Share it on Facebook, Twitter or your blog, and let us know by leaving a link in your comment.