Ladybug Friend is a new Etsy shop that has graciously agreed to giveaway one of her custom kids Valentine’s aprons. But she’s asking for a little help from her friends…or our Momsense readers to be exact.
Turns out Ladybug Friend would like to expand their line of offerings. Share your thoughts and your little luv bug could be sporting this apron by Valentine’s Day! Pretty fair trade, we think!
Apron is 19″ long and 13″ wide (fits children ages 2-10). Apron ties at the waist and has a velcro opening at the neck- this apron will truly grow with your child for many years to come. Winner will receive same apron as above, customized with your child’s name.
Drooling? Here’s how to enter:
- Visit Ladybug Friend on Etsy and add her store to your Favorites (click the heart Add To Favorites button) and tell use that you did.
- Share with Ladybug Friend what items you would like to see her store offer (their specialty is personalized/monogrammed items).
- Leave feedback as to what you think of the pricing for this item.
- Do you receive our (Momsense) emails? If so, let us know. If not, subscribe today.
- Are you a Momsense fan on Facebook? If so, let us know. If not, become a fan.
- Spread the word about this giveaway! Share it on Facebook, Twitter or your blog, and let us know by leaving a link in your comment.