Taken from DisneyFamily.com
Italian Turkey Sliders with Honey Dijon Mayo
Sliders are very popular right now and this version made with ground turkey and baked rather than fried is not only good, but good for you. My kids ate these like there was no tomorrow and even the pickiest of them finished his plate without a complaint. Served with baked Parmesan fries this was the perfect ‘fast food’ meal and the cost per slider is about 45 cents — that’s good, too.
- 20 ounce lean ground turkey
- 2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 clove garlic – minced
- 1/2 teaspoon basil, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 16 dinner or slider rolls
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
To get directions on how to make these yummy sliders, click HERE.