Happy Friday everyone! To kick off another wonderful weekend, we have another wonderful giveaway for you! The lovely and talented S. Makayle Tutus and Accessories is going to create a custom tutu and matching headpiece for one very, very lucky little girl! These tutu’s are as adorable as her little girl!
C’mon! You know your little girl (or niece, granddaughter, godchild, cousin, etc.) would ROCK this look!
The winner will receive a custom-made tutu in a color selection of their choice. Her tutu’s are made with layers and layers of soft tulle. Skirt sizing is not limited. Also generously included is a coordinating headpiece. Winner can choose from either a stacked boutique bow, her signature tulle swirl, or one ribbon flower as shown in the photos. They can be attached to a headband or a small lined alligator clip.
I know, I know…you can’t wait to enter! Here’s how:
- Visit S. Makayle on Etsy and tell us which item you’d love to have!
- Add her store to your Etsy Favorites (click the heart Add To Favorites button) and tell use that you did.
- S. Makayle is on Facebook! Become a fan here and give her lots of Momsense love!
- Add yourself as a follower to her new blog The Canny Crafter and let us know you did.
- Do you receive our (Momsense) emails? If so, let us know. If not, subscribe today.
- Are you a Momsense fan on Facebook? If so, let us know. If not, become a fan.
- Spread the word about this giveaway! Share it on Facebook, Twitter or your blog, and let us know by leaving a link in your comment.