It’s national playground safety week. With the weather (finally?!) turning nice here, the parks are parked with kids of all age ranges. Besides trying to make sure the bigger kids don’t bulldoze down your little one, there are some important things to watch out for, and to look for, when pulling up to that playground.
Here are 5 tips, provided by NJ Family magazine:
1. Check the surfacing material beneath the equipment to ensure it is acceptable.
2. Check the temperature of equipment surfaces.
3. Be observant of the conditions of the playground
4. Supervision and proper clothing can reduce risk
5. Ensure the equipment is age-appropriate.
To read more about each point and understand what you should do, click HERE to read the entire NJ Family article.