In a few weeks, we will have the “kick off to summer” holiday: Memorial Day! I love finding something cute for The Bean to wear for Memorial Day, especially because she can rock it for Fourth of July and Labor Day too. Love multiple holiday use. Here are some ideas to help your little girl embrace her patriotic-ness.
1 Striped Ponte Dress 2 All American Dress 3 Ruffle Block Dress 4 Spirit Sneaker 5 Peace Tee 6 Star Spangle OutfitOutfit
We have been so lucky to have such wonderful Etsy shops working with us on spectacular giveaways. This week, we couldn’t be more thrilled to introduce you to Taffie Wishes and her gorgeous felt crowns. These are sure to be the crowning touch at your little prince or princesses next birthday (since they easily adjust for size, how fun to take a picture in the crown every year and look back at how much they’ve changed?). The fun thing is, these crowns don’t have to be just for birthdays. I know a little girl in our house would be wild to wear it every day with her pink princess dress up dress.
You can even get the crowns to match other party related items, such as banners, tee shirts, picture frames, and MUCH more). They are made from durable pink or blue felt. The crown has a durable velcro closure in the back, making it suitable for a little princess or older queen. (Just a word to the wise, be careful with the button on the girls crown around young children.)
Winner gets to select either a pink or blue crown.
Want one for your very own? Here’s how to enter:
- Visit Taffie Wishes and tell us which item you’d love to have!
- Add her store to your Etsy Favorites (click the heart Add To Favorites button) and tell use that you did.
- Taffie Wishes is on Facebook! Become a fan here and give her lots of Momsense love!
- They too have a awesomely creative blog. Visit here and leave a comment. Tell us what you commented on.
- Do you receive our (Momsense) emails? If so, let us know. If not, subscribe today.
- Are you a Momsense fan on Facebook? If so, let us know. If not, become a fan.
- Spread the word about this giveaway! Share it on Facebook, Twitter or your blog, and let us know by leaving a link in your comment.
That’s seven ways to win. How fantastic! Remember to leave one separate comment for each entry (up to seven individual comments in total). If you are leaving a comment as anonymous, please leave us your email information (you can do, for example as: name at momsense dot com to avoid spammers) so we can get in touch with you!
Winner will be chosen on Friday, February 4th, 2011 at 9:00pm (EST). Any entries received after this time will not be considered. Open to US residents only. Winner will be chosen using random.org.
Filed under Boys, Contest, Girls