In a few weeks, we will have the “kick off to summer” holiday: Memorial Day! I love finding something cute for The Bean to wear for Memorial Day, especially because she can rock it for Fourth of July and Labor Day too. Love multiple holiday use. Here are some ideas to help your little girl embrace her patriotic-ness.
1 Striped Ponte Dress 2 All American Dress 3 Ruffle Block Dress 4 Spirit Sneaker 5 Peace Tee 6 Star Spangle OutfitOutfit
Ladybug Friend is a new Etsy shop that has graciously agreed to giveaway one of her custom kids Valentine’s aprons. But she’s asking for a little help from her friends…or our Momsense readers to be exact.
Turns out Ladybug Friend would like to expand their line of offerings. Share your thoughts and your little luv bug could be sporting this apron by Valentine’s Day! Pretty fair trade, we think!
Apron is 19″ long and 13″ wide (fits children ages 2-10). Apron ties at the waist and has a velcro opening at the neck- this apron will truly grow with your child for many years to come. Winner will receive same apron as above, customized with your child’s name.
Drooling? Here’s how to enter:
- Visit Ladybug Friend on Etsy and add her store to your Favorites (click the heart Add To Favorites button) and tell use that you did.
- Share with Ladybug Friend what items you would like to see her store offer (their specialty is personalized/monogrammed items).
- Leave feedback as to what you think of the pricing for this item.
- Do you receive our (Momsense) emails? If so, let us know. If not, subscribe today.
- Are you a Momsense fan on Facebook? If so, let us know. If not, become a fan.
- Spread the word about this giveaway! Share it on Facebook, Twitter or your blog, and let us know by leaving a link in your comment.
That’s six ways to win. How fantastic! Remember to leave one separate comment for each entry (up to six individual comments in total). If you are leaving a comment as anonymous, please leave us your email information (you can do, for example as: name at momsense dot com to avoid spammers) so we can get in touch with you!
Winner will be chosen on Sunday, February 6th, 2011 at 9:00pm (EST). Any entries received after this time will not be considered. Open to US residents only. Winner will be chosen using random.org.